The City of Peekskill has announced that annual permits for 2018 will be sold on a lottery basis.
The lottery will be conducted for residents first. Any remaining permits will be included in a lottery for non-residents. Only one (1) entry per household will be accepted. If duplicate entries are received, both will be disqualified.
If you would like to take part, please fill out the bottom portion of this page and mail to the City Clerk’s Office, 840 Main Street, Peekskill, NY 10566. Envelope must be marked “PARKING LOTTERY—RESIDENT” or “PARKING LOTTERY—NON RESIDENT.”
Entries must be postmarked by Nov. 10. There will be no exceptions.
When we know what spaces are available, we will select entries at random. If your entry is chosen, we will contact you at the daytime number you provided. At that time we will inform you of the location and cost of the permit. Payment will be expected within 10 business days.
The lottery will be held on Thursday, Nov. 16. You will be notified only if your entry has been chosen. Please do not call the City Clerk’s office about the results.
The 2018 parking rates are as follows:
• Monthly is $36 per Peekskill resident and $88 non-resident
• Annual (except RF, RFII) is $360 per Peekskill resident and $1,017 non-resident
• Annual – Metro North is $360 per Peekskill resident and $577 non-resident
• Annual – River Front is $401 per Peekskill resident and $1,017 non-resident
• Annual – River Front II is $401 per Peekskill resident and $594 non-resident
Once again, if you have more than one vehicle there is a $20 fee for a maximum of three (3) vehicles. To enter the lottery, fill out THIS FORM.