The State of New York Division of Criminal Justice Services announced Monday that Peekskill resident Anthony Kalicharan, a level 3 sex offender, has moved from 10 Edinburgh Drive (Apartment 1) to 653 Washington Street.
According to the state, Kalicharan, 38, was convicted of one count of Possessing A Sexual Performance By A Child Less Than 16 Years of Age, a Class E felony, on Jan. 26, 2011, for a crime that occurred Oct. 5, 2009.
He drives a blue, 2004 Ford F250 truck with New York plates.
Additional information is as follows:
• Arresting Agency: Peekskill City Police Department
• Offense Descriptions: Promoting/Possessing Sexual Performance by a Child
• Relationship to Victim: None Reported
• Weapon Used: No weapon used
• Force Used: No force used
• Computer Used: Yes
• Pornography Involved: Yes
• Sentence Term: Time Served Unspecified Local Jail